About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why I love my husband, despite EVERYTHING.

These were a series of text messages I received from Chris tonight in response to the blog I wrote about our anniversary:

Well three years has gone by fast and so much has happened. Great things and bad things, and I know I may not be the same person on the outside, cause I know I have screwed up numerous times. And apart from all that, inside, I love you more than you will ever know. I know we have our moments but I promise you, that shit eatin' grin you saw on our wedding day, it's still there. That's something that will never ever go away as long as you're with me. I love you with everything there is to me, Brandi. You and Mia are what keep me lookin' forward to that day we have our own place and I can show the shit eatin' grin even more ;-) Brandi, I will always love you, no matter what, ok? I may have a weird way of showing it now, cause we live in probably the most stressful house EVER and I tend to put myself in bad situations, but when we get our place, you will see that smile every moment we're together....



So yeah...he's amazing.
:)

2 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Yeah....he is. *smile*

I happen to think you are pretty amazing yourself, Sweetie. Don'tcha ever forget that.

I love your beautiful family. You guys have something wonderful and special. Always remember that, and never stop fighting to protect it.

Much love,
~vk~

Anonymous said...

How sweet is that!
It's amazing how sweet they can be..and then turn around and be such jerks. But for some reason, we love them anyway!