About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Much needed prayers, please.

I'd like to ask everyone who reads my blog to please pray for one of my dear friends, Crystal Beale. Her husband John was deployed to Afghanistan in late April and he, along with 2 others, were killed this morning in Infantry. Crystal is one of the sweetest, most kind hearted individuals that I have ever met and I remember back in December she was so frightened for him to be getting deployed and having to be gone for a whole year. I'm so sorry to know that her worst fears came true. So if you would please, pray for her and her 2 children that they can be strong throughout this and pull through. I can't even begin to imagine the pain or the loss. So please, pray for her and her little girl and little boy. They would definitely appreciate it, and definitely need it right now.


.beee.

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

Prayers coming for Crystal and her children.

I'm so very sorry, sweetie. Those words seem so inadequate right now, but know that I am holding you close in prayer.

with love,
~vk~

Anonymous said...

We're definitely praying.

Shania said...

i am praying for Crystal and her family. I felt chills as I was reading your post because I can imagine what they are going through. My brother is currently in Iraq and I can understand the pain that this family is suffering.