About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I feel like a bad friend.

Ugh! I feel like such a terrible friend. I made plans with my bestfriend and then had to cancel on her. i HATE doing that to friends cause I know how it makes me feel when it happens to me! I just pray she's not too upset with me...

I have a good reason for cancelling though. Chris really misses his mom, and I can't blame him! I'd miss my mom like crazy too! I can't imagine! And Chris's aunt and uncle were supposed to be taking him today to Savannah but, not surprisingly, they cancelled on him. He was super upset. :( So I promised him that next weekend we'd make a trip down to see them.

See? I had a reason for cancelling my plans. And I hope her knowing the reasonfor me cancelling helps her to be less upset with me if she is.

Bedtime now. Church tomorrow.
Peace, Love, and Twilight bbys<3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that'll be a fun trip for ya'll! Wish I was going with you, I LOVE Savannah.