About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

UGH, Saturday =(


So another LONG Saturday begins bright and early at 8 a.m.-and already it's a disaster! I can only hope and pray that the rest of the day is NOT like this morning....

Last night on my way home from work, a little yellow, flashy Exclamation(!) point came up on the dashboard of my car. The words below it read "Low Tire Pressure"-URRRGH!!! My new car?! Low tire pressure?! AHHHH!!!! I swear, I get 2 steps ahead and the Devil knocks me back 5! So this morning, my husband gets up to go put the air in before I have to leave for work. He comes in the house and says, "The light's still on. The machine turned off so I just came home." I was like, WHAT?! Why didn't you put more money in and put more air in if the light didn't go off?!?! DUH!!! So of course, he gets pissed off and has to follow me to work to take my car to a gas station up here in Jonesboro to fill the tires up some more......

Good grief, I tell ya! Just pray for me that today is FAR better than my morning has been so far, pleeeeease!!! And also, if you would, say a little prayer for my friend April as well. She's having a tough time right now and just pray that God will give her the strength and courage to make it through.

Everyone have a lovely Saturday!
L<3ve,
.beee.

3 comments:

vixen kitten said...

**hugs** I'm sorry your day started out so crappy. I'll be sending some good thoughts and prayers that the rest of it goes a lot smoother for you.

Added April to my prayer journal. Let me know when she is on better ground.

love and hugs,

~vk~

PS That picture is gorgeous! My trees haven't started blooming yet, but thanks for reminding me that this years endless winter WILL really eventually end!

April Renee said...

Hey beautiful lady! I said a little prayer that your day gets better! I know how you dread those loooooong saturdays! I'll probably text you later, I miss you like crazy! I'm going to come see you soon, I promise :)

And thanks for the little note in your blog. You're such a beautiful, amazing, strong lady and I love you so much! What would I do without you?! I don't have a clue, you always help me feel better whenever i'm having a hard time and for that i'm forever thankful. LY!

Anonymous said...

Husbands just don't get it sometimes.
..but for some reason, we love them anyway..