About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Since I've been gone....

I've had many scary and helpful revelations in my life. Not wanting to get into too much detail, because it has been a difficult time for me, just know that any and all prayers coming for me and my family are greatly needed, as well as appreciated. Since I've been kinda down lately, I wanted to share today with everyone, because today really helped to lift my spirits.



Today, I had a WONDERFULLY relaxing facial and lovely haircut by my sister, who I must say is a Master Cosmetologist...no seriously, ask anyone! hah! :) Then, I decided that since I felt so good with a new haircut, perhaps Mia would feel the same. So, the results are:





........The absolutely cutest and most wonderful Pixie haircut that I have EVER seen! And she loves it! She was walking allll around the house telling everyone, "Hair, my hair, pretty hair!" AH! Another score for Brittany (and Mommy, because it WAS my idea, hah!). I'm seriously so glad I'm posting again. And I pray to be on here much more often than I have.

I hope everyone has been truly blessed.

All my love, .beee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're blogging again!--I've missed you!