About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Sad News.



Not many of you here at my blog know of my dog, Broxie. A 3 1/2 year old, Rottweiler/Pit Bull mix. Her full name: Broxie Paris Akara Head (I loved all the names, so I gave them all to her). Chris and I noticed that she hadn't been acting herself lately. She wouldn't even get up to eat. She was always a happy dog, even when she was a puppy, always running and wanting to play; and she never turned down a meal. So we knew, when she wouldn't eat or even pick herself up to walk a few feet, that something was terribly wrong. We took her to the emergency vet yesterday, where they gave her some shots and tested her blood for heartworms. The results were supposed to come in today so that we would know what steps we needed to take next.... However, she didn't make it through the night.




Crying and having to be at work right now is not fun. It's still just so hard for me to believe. My sister and Chris buried her and made her a sweet little white Cross with her name and polka dots. She deserved it; she was an amazing dog.




I thank everyone for your prayers for her, especially you, VK. You helped me most of all to feel better through all of this. You're are truly and amazing and beautiful soul, and I'm so glad God blessed me with someone like you, especially during a time like this. Now both of our beautiful babies can enjoy being healthy and never hurting again, never knowing that sickness. It makes me happy to know that Broxie and Pea are together, and happy and well. I love you, sugar.




Miss you Broxie. Always.


Love, Momma.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Brandi!

shorn said...

Losing a friend is always so hard.

shorn

Heather O'Pry said...

Hey Brandy,
I'm Ashley's sister in law and my heart goes out to you over the loss of your dog. I lost my cat 3 weeks ago and it so hard to lose one of your pets, but to make the decision to put them down is that much harder. Be at peace knowing that she is in a better place now.
By the way, I enjoy your blog and your daughter is beautiful.

vixen kitten said...

Sweetie...this just cuts me to the core. I am so very sorry. My words could never express what my heart feels for you.

I know she was loved...and I know she is off with my Sweet Pea right now. I'm fairly certain the two of them are getting in trouble. :)

I'm always a phone call away...k

love always,
~vk~

annie lytle said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww.. hes sooooo cute

LV bags said...

www.burberrylines.com
Burberry bags

www.championsuit.com
nba jerseys

www.fendishopping.com
Fendi handbags

www.mymiumiubag.com
MIU MIU handags

www.fendiol.com
Fendi handbags

www.myladyitem.com
louis vuitton bags

www.desirebrandwallet.com
louis vuitton handbag

www.charmingladyitems.com
louis vuitton bag

www.ladysbag.com
louis vuitton handbags

www.apparelofsports.com
NBA jerseys, NFL jerseys, NHL jerseys