About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

To Anonymous.

Have you ever felt under appreciated? That no matter what you do, what you say, how much you give, it's never enough, and never will be?

To Anonymous:
I've given more to you than I've ever given to anyone else. I've given my complete and total trust. I've given all my confidence and self-esteem. I've given all my belief, strength, and courage in you when others turned their backs. I've given smiles, tears, pain, laughter, anger, loneliness. I've given my soul and shared it with you like I never have with anyone else. And in return? You only ask for more.
I keep giving more. But, what happens when the day comes when I run out of things to give? When I have no more smiles, no more laughter, not even any more anger? No more heart, no more love or hate? No more me? What will you ask for then? And what if I refuse to give it to you?
I'm so afraid that day's coming. I've been so strong, slowly dying inside sometimes over the things that I have no control over, the things that you ask of me. I want to be my best for you. But, what if my best just isn't good enough in your eyes? What then? I'm honestly afraid to find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll work out, girlie!

I'm praying for ya.
:]

I'm glad you're blogging again though!

vixen kitten said...

Sweetie....let me just state this one thing.

There is NO ONE better than you.

If you need anything, you call...k. Any time of the day or night. I answer my phone in the middle of the night all the time. Talk, vent, cry, whatever.

I love you, Sugar. I'm here and I'm praying for you.

Always,
~vk~