About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Missing Out.

This is what I'm missing out on today:

Spending time with Chris, Mia, her Uncle Mario, and the in-laws, who are up from Savannah for a few days to visit us. So, instead of sitting there, beside Mia, looking at the PoohBear book, I'm stuck here at work, with a total of 5 calls ALL DAY being depressed and upset and just feelin' all around shitty. *huge sigh* Even my latest Ellora's Cave anthology can't pick up my sour mood! Now THAT'S when you know that it's baaaaad......UGH!

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE my job-but these Saturdays really tak it out of me sometimes. I hope everyone is having a better weekend than I am. If I can just make it til 8 o' clock, then I'll be home free to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Planning on church tomorrow, and some swimming at the hotel once my shift is over.

Love to all, and have a blessed weekend.

.beee.

1 comments:

vixen kitten said...

I may have to send you a *special* just to make your day better!

Enjoy your day off tomorrow.

Love you,
~vk~