About Me

My Photo
.beee.
"The right thing isn't always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So... good luck figuring that out." -Charlie Swan
View my complete profile

AmazingPeople.

Monday, August 03, 2009

Unsure.

I think I've made a terrible mistake. About a situation. All I can say right now is that I have the most horrible sense of dread clenching my chest and I just don't know what to do. It will probably turn into absolutely nothing.....but if it turns into something? I just don't know. If you're reading this, please, please pray for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying, girlie!
Keep your head up.

C. Louis Wolfe said...

I'm hoping by now it was NOTHING, & that you are doing well, OR it was something & you ARE dealing with it, & doing well. :^)

farahb said...

I will keep you in my prayers also. God Bless.